Saturday, August 1, 2015

New Design for sale

My husband and I just took a huge leap into adulthood and purchased our first house. With the addition of our little one things were starting to get really tight in the apartment. We hope to move into it soon, but while we are waiting to get the keys I've been busy creating art for my daughter's room.

There was one quote that kept resonating with me and it was the "Let her sleep for when she wakes she will move mountains." I know all parents out there think their kid will do something big for the world, but I truly think my daughter will and I want this to be the quote that she is always looking at.
I took this strong quote and decided to create a piece of art to go along with it. You can also purchase items with the art as well. Below are just a few samples of the products you can purchase. I hope you enjoy it!






No comments:

Post a Comment