Friday, May 8, 2015

Busy....

It's been awhile since my last post. I've been busy getting some freelance work!  About 2 years ago I actually worked for Disney Consumer Products for 5 and half years. I had a lot of fun working there and really learned a lot, but sadly without really wanting too I had to leave for financial reasons.  I kept in touch with the friends I made while there and when I started freelancing I thought I would see if they needed any help and was able to get some work :).

I'm really happy to be able to work on Disney properties again, it's been too long and I really did miss it. Hopefully once everything is done and out in the market I can share some of the work that I will be doing and have done for them. :) 

I do have plans though to make some more design patterns and have been sketching away for new ideas. I'm showing just a few ideas that hopefully I can get to in a few weeks and hopefully have a few new bags  that you all can purchase ;).



No comments:

Post a Comment