Friday, April 3, 2015

Patterns and Society6

It's taken me awhile to wrap my head around the idea that I have to come up with design ideas myself instead of someone giving me work to do. I thought about it for awhile and though my friend Claudia I learned about Society6. It's a website where artists can post their artwork and have it immediately available for sale as a variety of products, without giving up control of their rights. Well I jumped right into it and started my own shop! I've got 6 patterns up right now that are placed on a variety of products. There are more designs and product to come. Take a look at some of the work and maybe purchase a few items. GO TO MY SHOP :)

Teachers Pet

Lemonade Tote



Citrus Blend Tote


The Perfect Pear Tote

Strawberry Treat Tote

Watermelon Love Tote




No comments:

Post a Comment